What is Bluehost
Bluehost is a webhosting company. It provides a full range of web hosting services with free domain, SSL Certificate along free WordPress for codeless web development. Bluehost provides marketing training, design services, SEO services, Social Media Marketing, and email services. It contains with Free SSL Certificate, Free WordPress Installation, and 99% uptime and has the best Review worldwide.
Quick Overview – SSL Certificate #1
Since the inception of the company in 2003, Bluehost is in the market and gradually become the world’s largest web hosting provider. It is one of the most reliable and cheap web hosting platforms.
It offers a range of products and services to help beginners to start their website and online shop with WordPress hosting tools to help small businesses and startups.
It provides value to its clients for that they paid with big bandwidth, CDN, and SSL certificate. It helps in optimized speed and security by daily, weekly and monthly backup.
FREE domain and SSL certificate
1-click WordPress installs
Unlimited traffic and in-house support 24/7
Usually $7.99/month, but our visitors get 63% off!
Industry-leading hardware and uptime
Get started on Bluehost now.
50 GB – Unlimited
FREE (1 year)
Research Conducted By Google – Bluehost Uptime
Research conducted by Google
Endorsed By WordPress
For any new blogger and website developer, a content management system (CMS) requires that allows you to host and build a website. WordPress accommodates plugin architecture and a template system that helps in managing your blog or website. Bluehost is one of only three hosting companies endorsed by WordPress.
What Bluehost is an offering?
Bluehost has competitive shared hosting plans for a single domain. However, with a little bit more money, you can add unlimited domains. It is not just for beginners but they support the Open source community and also provide advanced developer tools and also Linux kernel.
It has a very clear vision of “a better safer web for everyone” and this made them one of the top Webhosting companies in the world.
Mobile-first Indexing by google
MORE THAN SHARED HOSTING Bluehost provides every web hosting service that is needed in advance hosting viz. VPS, Dedicated Server, and Managed WordPress Hosting.
Bluehost is ONE-STOP-SHOP for Small as well as Big Business participants. It caters to SEO, Advertising, Social Media Marketing, and Local Business visibility with professional marketing services including content, Domains, email, and helpful tutorials for your website. Bluehost boasts excellent uptime which helps to acquire your ROI.
Hosting Types, Features, and Plans
- Easy-to-Use customized cPanel
- More than dozens of site tools and add-ons
- Free Site Builder
- Free domain-specific email address
- Bluehost average uptime is 99 % | See stats
- Fast Page load time Technology to support.
- Cloud Flare integration again helps in speed site loading.
- Free SSL Certificate
- Above-average security features.
Bluehost Offers 30 Days money-back guarantee. The price shown is a promotional price it applies to the first term. Then it changes to the regular price. DOMAIN price is never free if you cancel the hosting. After the mandatory locking period, one can transfer or keep as long as wish to keep. Therefore it is always good to read all terms and conditions before making any decision.
PROS AND CONS
- Bluehost has hosted over 2,000,000 sites worldwide.
- Bluehost offers a wide range of web hosting options.
- Bluehost gives the privilege to upgrade the plan to VPS or Dedicated server without disturbing the running website.
- Bluehost offers free Anti-Spam solutions right in cPanel.
- Bluehost provides integrated Cloudflare support
- Bluehost allows a 30-Day (No question asked) money-back guarantee for all hosting plans. Read Terms and Conditions
- 99% guaranteed Uptime
- Does not offer month-to-month shared hosting options.
- A few users have complained that tech support wait times are long and that the staff does not give customers much personal attention.
- Charges a fee to have your site migrated from a different hosting company to Bluehost. Most hosting companies offer this service at no cost
- Bluehost only offers servers in Linux, Windows hosting is not available.
- You must do your own daily backups for full security.
SECURITY AND BACKUPS
Bluehost uses Site Lock to scan your website daily for viruses and malware and also performs 24/7 network monitoring on company servers.
BACKUPS: COMPLIMENTARY BUT NOT GUARANTEED
The Bluehost knowledgebase states: “We do offer complimentary backups for our customers. They are created on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. These backups are not guaranteed in any way. We highly recommend all Bluehost customers create and manage their own backups.”
To create and manage your own backups Bluehost recommends that you use the cPanel control panel to access the third-party software tool called Site Backup. Bluehost recommends that you set up backups to be stored offline. You can purchase the “Pro” version of Site Backup for a fee.
Bluehost makes it easy and quick to get a website up and running, has an easy-to-use cPanel interface that’s ideal for beginners, features a wide array of great features, is generally fast, has reliable servers, and has some pleasantly surprising security features for a budget-friendly web host.
Let’s give your website life with a brilliant theme.
Bluehost marketplace gives you access to hundreds of free and premium website themes. Pick one that suits your style and start building.
Read This Also How to Start a Blog
Read This Also What is Blog